PDA

View Full Version : Fultons Crab House ..your thoughts

RAIDER
07-04-2010, 05:03 AM
Just want to know what your thoughts on Fultons Crab House are

Do you think ist worth the money or do you think its overated for what it is ?

jmj18
07-04-2010, 06:57 AM
We eat here everytime we go.....NEVER had a bad meal! As a matter of fact, it is our favorite place. In my opinion.....SO worth the money!

:mickey:

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
07-04-2010, 01:00 PM
We love it as well. It is expensive, but so is everything else at WDW.:mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
07-04-2010, 10:04 PM
Ate there two or three years ago... While the food was good, I felt it was over priced for the portion you receive...So, if you like over priced sea food, then Fulton's is for you...

#1donaldfan
07-05-2010, 10:30 AM
.....Great food !! Wonderful atmosphere !!

I thought the portions were ample, actually my DW had stuffed lobster and it was so big that it was falling over the edges of her platter, yes platter, not plate.....

...a little pricy, but for that experience, well worth it !!!:mickey:

EpcotFan182
07-05-2010, 11:08 AM
I agree that it is pricey, but I loved the atmosphere and they had the best fried calamari I had ever tasted! Well worth it! :mickey:

Tinkermom
07-05-2010, 11:26 AM
I happen to love the seafood at Fulton's BUT we rarely go because of the cost. It really is overpriced in my opinion. I also find the atmosphere a bit stuffy. When we do go we tend to just order a few appetizers to share as this helps to keep the cost down.

HackLaSalle
07-05-2010, 12:40 PM
Fulton's is amazing. I never got a feeling that it was stuffy. The food was terrific as was the wonderful view of the sunset we got, the servers were attentive and knowledgeable of the menu. It was a little pricey, but it's premium quality seafood. You pay for what you get.

I don't know how anyone could complain about the portions! Each and everyone one of our dishes were over flowing! I recommend going in early May so you can experience the stone crab. Overall, the best place i have dined in Disney World.

cajunmickey
07-05-2010, 02:00 PM
We tried this in May for lunch. In my opinion it was a waste of my time. We went about 2 in the afternoon not during a rush. It took for ever for us to get our drinks and even longer for the food. We ate po-boys. the bread tasted as if it were stale or quite old. We were a large party of nine, which automatically has an 18 percent gratuity. Workers were just walking around like they had nothing to do!!! On the positive side the atmosphere was very nice, but that is all it had going for it. We will never eat there again!!!!!!!:mad:

BluewaterBrad
07-05-2010, 02:10 PM
Love Fulton's. In the top 7 to eat! Yes, $$, but isn't everything overpriced? WDW or anywhere!:mickey:

Dyanna
07-05-2010, 05:42 PM
Love Fultons. Yes pricey but were on vacation & make sure we stop for dinner there on every trip.

magicgal
07-05-2010, 06:59 PM
It is pricey, but delicious! We also like to go for lunch sometimes instead of dinner. I had an awesome seafood salad that was wonderful. The price was also great, and there was tons of fresh seafood in it. It was called the Fulton's Cobb Salad.

SurferStitch
07-05-2010, 08:10 PM
Sure, it's pricey, but it's a top notch seafood restaurant that has nothing but the freshest seafood (flown in daily), excellent service and huge portions. We have never once, nor probably never will finish an entree. I once got a whole lobster stuffed with crab, sea scallops and jumbo (and I mean huge) shrimp. Nobody except may Jabba the Hutt could finish that thing.

DH and I absolutely love Fulton's and try to get there every trip. If not for dinner, then definitely for lunch.