PDA

View Full Version : Prayers Please...(and a little pixie dust for fun!)

forever a child
07-02-2010, 09:58 AM
Some of you may remember that I lost my job before our May trip and was disappointed that I had to downgrade my Resort from a moderate to a value. The good news was that we still got to go! And had a wonderful time!!!! And it only made us want to go back to WDW again soon!

Well, I have been looking for work and doing a bit of contract work. I am now one of two final candidates for the PT Director's Position for Children's Ministry at a church. I am asking for prayers as I meet with the Elder board next week and hopefully get chosen as the candidate that they offer the position to. I am wanting PT at the present so I can... 1) do all I need to do with/and for my DD, 2) start an at home business that I am beginning to work on, and 3) complete my MA degree at seminary over next two years. Needless to say, I would be busy!

I just wanted to ask you all for prayers for me to receive this job offer! I am a Christian and believe in the power of prayer and I enjoy my time with everyone here on Intercot. You can throw in some pixie dust for fun...because if I get the job it will insure that everything goes as planned for our up and coming Dec trip to WDW for Christmas. But I think prayers carry more weight, LOL!

Thanks everyone!

PiratesCove
07-02-2010, 10:48 AM
Prayers are said and some pixie dust for some fun as well!:thumbsup:

Disney4us2
07-02-2010, 06:14 PM
:pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:
Lots of prayers that you get the position.

forever a child
07-02-2010, 06:46 PM
Thank you guys!:thanks:

DisneyorBust
07-02-2010, 07:10 PM
More prayers are heading your way! Can't ever have enough of those!

pianobabe
07-02-2010, 09:02 PM
Sending prayers and a little :pixie: too!!!