PDA

View Full Version : NYE Happenings

Guya103
07-01-2010, 08:53 PM
We are planning to go to the World for Christmas and New Years for the first time ever. My question is what do each of the four parks offer on NYE? None of us drink, and we figure that no matter what park, it will be packed! Can't Wait!!!:party:

Pirate Granny
07-01-2010, 09:38 PM
We've been at EPCOT and MK. Both are zoos but I personally preferred MK. However, MK will Have the same fireworks on the 30th..so you can see both..Mk on the 30th and Epcot on the 31st. Be prepared to move quickly if you are taking the bus..some people at Epcot waited two hours in 2007. But what a great time to visit.
:pirate:

Guya103
07-01-2010, 09:54 PM
I think we will probably end up at MK but who knows! Do the parks sell special merchandise for New Years?

dobby2010
07-01-2010, 10:51 PM
I was at AK for NYE 2000/2001 and it was a lot of fun. There are no fireworks if thats your thing, but it was (I'm assuming) a lot less crowded. They gave us all free plastic top hats and had different dance parties going on all over the park. I'd recommend it, we had a fabulous time, lots of families having fun dancing and enjoying the evening.

beksy
07-02-2010, 11:26 PM
Last year we got there a few days before NYE and then stayed into January. We actually celebrated the day before in the MK. We watched the fireworks, ate a special meal, etc. Then on NYE we left the parks around 5 or so and had a good meal and then just spent the evening at the resort. We could see fireworks from it and the other people in the resort were hanging out too so we had our own little party!