PDA

View Full Version : Ohana Menu

Jessietoystory2
07-01-2010, 07:31 PM
We will be going to Ohana's on our vacation for dinner. My DD (12) does not like everything on the all you can eat dinner. Is there another menu just for kids? Can she get something else besides the all you can eat.

buzznwoodysmom
07-01-2010, 07:41 PM
My son is allergic to several things on the main menu so we always ask for a bowl of Mac N Cheese so he has something he likes and can eat with some of the meats. I also know they offer chicken nuggets, DS is allergic to chicken so he can't have them, but we are almost always offered them at Ohana's. I'm sure there are a few other options I'm unaware of. However, I do want to point out that if your DD has some of the kids offerings you'll still be charged full price for the meal, at least that's how we've always been charged.

LudwigVonDrake
07-05-2010, 07:38 PM
When you make your ADRs you can point out food allergies and they will make adjustments accordingly.

#1disneyfan
07-05-2010, 07:59 PM
O'Hanas is a must for DH everytime we go, and it is not a favorite of our DD. So she usually pics at some of the things brought to the table like the salad and dessert, etc. and we always order her a bowl of mac and cheese. Always a kids fallback food, even when she is 14! I honestly don't think they even charged us for the mac and cheese, since she was paying full adult price and did not eat any of the meat. They were very accomodating.

:mickey: