PDA

View Full Version : Disney World Website

xo0ally
07-01-2010, 05:13 PM
I am in the very early stages of planning my Disney vacation for July of 2011. There will be 5 of us and so I wanted to stay in suite with at least one private bedroom. On the Disney website when i go to the link that says Rooms for five guest or more and i get a list of all the resorts. None were to my fit for my budget and had already stayed at All-Star Music suite and wanted some where nicer to stay. After some price looking for the hotels on one of the unofficial Disney websites I learned that Coronado Springs has suites that will accommodate my budget and size of family. I never knew about these and was wondering why it was never advertised on the link Rooms for five guest or more. This information would have came in handy on our last trip. Any ideas why it is not posted there?

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-01-2010, 06:41 PM
Although I can't say for sure, my guess would be that since there aren't many of these suites, they probably sell out quite quickly, and there weren't any available for your trip.

The Disney site seems to only show options that are available for the dates you've chosen, not all options.

xo0ally
07-01-2010, 10:05 PM
I never tried to search for available hotels, it was a link off of the accommodations branch that showed all the hotels with suites.

brownie
07-02-2010, 08:50 AM
The way I read it is that these are just 4 options and there may be more. You have to go through the booking engine or a travel agent to get all the options.

It didn't include Port Orleans Riverside (trundle beds), either.