PDA

View Full Version : Refillable Mugs at Poly

beksy
06-30-2010, 11:39 PM
This will be our first stay at Poly :party2: and I was wondering where to get the refillable mugs at? I've never noticed their CS restaurant. Also does anybody know the hours we can refill them (I am addicted to fountain pop :secret:)

Thanks!

Tinker Fan
07-01-2010, 12:13 AM
You usually get them at the food court in your resort and you can refill them anytime during the hours that your food court at your resort are open, usually 11:00 or midnight.

eam
07-01-2010, 09:02 AM
If I remember correctly you would buy them at Captain Cook's Hideaway, which is in the back of the Great Ceremonial House on the first floor in the back. When we go we always fill up both of our mugs before returning to the room at night, and since you will have a frig in your room, it shouldn't be a problem, except for losing a little fiz.
Have a wonderful time!

diz_girl
07-01-2010, 11:28 AM
You usually get them at the food court in your resort

No food court at the Poly. The Poly has the luau, two TS restaurants ('Ohana and Kona), and one CS, Captain Cook's, which is on the first floor.

If you are trying to get there from the front desk, then go to the back of the GCH, make a left before you go out the back door towards the pool. The Wyland Gallery will be right there and you walk past it. Captain Cook's is just past the restrooms and before the arcade.

If you are trying to get to Captain Cook's from one of the longhouses then just walk towards the GCH. Captain Cook's is to your right before you go in the back entrance (the one that faces the Volcano pool) of the GCH . You'll see some tables (s/b with umbrellas) and chairs outside that helps you know that you are there. It is easier to find if you are coming from the pool. But if you know where 'Ohana is in respect to the GCH, then you'll find it easily, as Captain Cook's is basically under 'Ohana.

diz_girl
07-01-2010, 01:00 PM
If I remember correctly you would buy them at Captain Cook's Hideaway, which is in the back of the Great Ceremonial House on the first floor in the back.

Forgot to mention that eam is correct. The refillable mugs are at Captain Cook's.