PDA

View Full Version : Lunch at Chef Mickey's

grammy3
06-30-2010, 02:15 PM
Our upcoming trip was a little late with the planning so I have had some trouble with making ADR's. I booked a ressie at Chef Mickey's online for a 2:15 lunch and it said no characters. I called WDWDining and asked and was told that she didn't know but would check and came back and told me the characters would be there at lunch.

Does anyone know if this is true? I hate to disappoint the grandboys, we have been watching Youtube and they can't wait to see Chef Mickey!

Thanks,
Grammy

KylesMom
06-30-2010, 02:35 PM
This may be a bit difficult for our members to answer since Chef Mickey's doesn't typically offer lunch - only during special, high-dining times of the year. However, it is Chef Mickey's & I would expect the Main Mouse to be there! Perhaps someone was at Chef Mickey's for lunch during another high-dining time in the past and can chime in?

hlkeck
06-30-2010, 06:33 PM
we had lunch there in 2008 and yes, there were characters...however, I've seen it posted repeatedly this year that there will not be characters for lunch in 2010.

jillluvsdisney
06-30-2010, 06:49 PM
Save your money. The food is terrible. If it turns out there will be no characters, there would really be no point in going. :ack: