PDA

View Full Version : Inspiration: Through Walt's Eyes Tour

mickeyluv
06-29-2010, 07:46 PM
I was just on the disney website and saw that there is a tour called Inspiration: Through Walt's Eyes in HS. I never heard of this tour before, does anyone know anything about it?

KylesMom
07-02-2010, 02:27 PM
I'm sorry I can't give you any insight into this tour. There was a recent post asking the same question Through Walt's Eyes (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=171025&highlight=Through+Walt%27s+Eyes+Tour) but at that time no one had really participated in it yet. Hopefully someone will be along soon who can give you a firsthand account! :mickey:

Going2HeavenRU
07-06-2010, 11:34 AM
I saw this on another website. I hope it helps:

A new Walt Disney World theme park tour called “Inspiration: Through Walt’s Eyes” takes guests on a trip through Walt Disney’s groundbreaking visions that shaped the world of entertainment.

The 3-hour tour costs $99 and brings guests to Disney’s Hollywood Studios theme park, backstage at Walt Disney World’s Event & Decorating Support, and under Magic Kingdom streets into the famous “Utilidoor” system that connects all of the backstage areas of the park while remaining hidden from view.

A 15% discount on the tour is available for Walt Disney World Annual Passholders. The tours run on Sundays, Mondays and Fridays.

Because the tour brings guests backstage and will reveal a bit of how Disney magic is created, partaking guests must be at least 16 years old. Park admission is not required.

Joannelet
07-06-2010, 02:52 PM
. Park admission is not required.

Does it really say not required? That's odd.....

KylesMom
07-06-2010, 02:54 PM
Park admission is not required.

Does it really say not required? That's odd.....

At first, I thought so too since for the other tours, admission is definitely required. However, since you're park-hopping and not staying at one theme park for the tour, it makes sense.

Joannelet
07-06-2010, 03:00 PM
That is interesting..I wonder if they make you leave afterwards....

KylesMom
07-06-2010, 04:48 PM
I wonder if they make you leave afterwards.... Just a guess - but I'd bet you start at one park, get bussed a few different places, and are returned to the park you began the tour at . . . outside the gates! :D

BowTie7
07-06-2010, 06:02 PM
that was how the full day backstage magic tour was. you started at Epcot outside the main gate and were returned to that location at the end of the tour.

Skippy
07-06-2010, 06:58 PM
There are also discounts for DVC members, AAA Diamond and AP (15%), Disney Visa cardholders (20%) and Siemens or Jostens employees (call).