PDA

View Full Version : Three Broomsticks Question

MaryBelle
06-29-2010, 02:11 PM
Are there reservations for the Three Broomsticks? Or do you just have to wait (who knows how long) until a table is available.

I'm going on July 14th, and the stories about the long waits & lines are starting to intimidate me...

moe513
06-29-2010, 03:01 PM
what are the 3 broomsticks??

PirateLover
06-29-2010, 04:15 PM
So far as I could tell, you just had to wait. Yes at times the lines were very long. I will tell you though, if you want to have a late lunch someplace else and then have a late dinner at The Three Broomsticks (Like from 8-9) you may want to hold off until then, because you could walk right in when I was there. Otherwise I would still keep my eye on the situation because there is always a possibility they change to a reservation system.

Moe: Three Broomsticks is the restaurant themed after a place in the Harry Potter books/movies

Pirate Granny
07-13-2010, 02:07 PM
We got reservations along with the package...9:30am
:pirate:

BowTie7
07-13-2010, 07:53 PM
I believe there are reservations for the breakfast package and then it is a counter service for lunch and dinner. The above idea about dinner looks like a good option.

NJGIRL
07-14-2010, 07:04 PM
When I called Universal last week they told me the only people who can make breakfast reservations are the people who booked a HP package. We are staying on site without the package and can not make a breakfast reservation.