PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Ears Lightning Shirt

PopPhan
06-29-2010, 10:55 AM
OK, this is really out there, but I just saw (on another unnamed site that has a pictorial weekly review of goings on in DHS) that there is a really excellent T-shirt being sold at the Studios of the tri-circle Mickey logo formed from lightning bolts. [It would go so well with my Pop Century tie-dyed tri-circle mickey logo T-shirt!!] the caption on the photo of the shirt seems to indicate that this is being sold only during/for the 'Summer Nightastic' celebration.

I HAVE GOT TO GET ONE (at least) BUT I AM NOT GOING TO BE IN THE AREA DURING THE 'SUMMER NIGHTASTIC' TIME FRAME!

Is there a way that I could call for park merchandise like that and have it shipped to my home? I'm sure I've seen messages about this before, but from people that had just been in the parks.

Thanks immensely!!

BBrinkman
06-29-2010, 11:48 AM
Try these WDW Catalog phone numbers. I've used them before to buy stuff only sold in the parks when I got back home and realized I really wanted something. Hope it works for you!

azcavalier
06-29-2010, 12:13 PM
Yep, it's a cool shirt. We bought one for our DS when we were there in early May. You can buy it at that shop on the right when you're walking down Sunset Boulevard toward the Tower of Terror...the shop where they sell all the watches.

PopPhan
06-29-2010, 12:20 PM
Try these WDW Catalog phone numbers. I've used them before to buy stuff only sold in the parks when I got back home and realized I really wanted something. Hope it works for you!

THANK YOU!!!! Used the first number and the CM found the shirts and is now sending one for myself and one for DW to my home!!

Yep, it's a cool shirt. We bought one for our DS when we were there in early May. You can buy it at that shop on the right when you're walking down Sunset Boulevard toward the Tower of Terror...the shop where they sell all the watches.

Wish I was going to be visiting during the Summer Nightastic celebration, but we won't get there until late-September. Those shirts will probably not be available by then.

BBrinkman
06-29-2010, 05:16 PM
(QUOTE) THANK YOU!!!! Used the first number and the CM found the shirts and is now sending one for myself and one for DW to my home!!

Glad it worked for you! I've used it many times upon returning from a trip and wishing I had both that last souvenir!

PopPhan
07-12-2010, 04:54 PM

Would you happen to be able to read the SKU number off the tag for this shirt? Merchandise Guest Service sent the wrong shirt and don't seem to know what I'm talking about!!