PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Rooms

Harkleroad
06-28-2010, 10:41 PM
We are traveling to Disney at the end of Sept-begining of Oct. and are staying at CBR for the first time. We paid for the regular pirate room. I read that the rooms are in South Trinadad. My question is are all the rooms in this area pirate rooms or just some? I know that the resort is large and was looking for more info so that I could request an area that would be best for us. And how far of a walk is this from the main pool and food court? We don't really mind walking but would like to be prepared since we are traveling with a one year old and a four year old. Thanks for any info you can share.

RedSoxandPatsfan
06-29-2010, 09:00 AM
Not sure if all the rooms in Trinadad South are or aren't, but they are cool!

It's isn't too far a walk to Old Port Royale where the pool, gift shop, and dining hall are ~ 5 minutes or so.

There is an internal resort bus that goes to all the islands, Old Port Royale, and the Carriage House where ME drops off and picks up. This is the same as the parks buses, but it only does a loop around the resort. So if you don't want to walk you can just go to your bus station and wait 5 to 10 minutes for the bus to come around.

buzznwoodysmom
06-29-2010, 10:29 AM
From what I understand all rooms in TS are pirate rooms, and all rooms in other areas are Nemo rooms. We've stayed at CBR in the pirate rooms twice and our boys loved it. The walk is not bad at all. We made the walk almost daily and my kids never complained about it. TS is the farthest section to the main pool, gift shop, dining, but its not that bad of a walk. Anyone who can walk in a Disney theme park all day should be able to easily walk from TS to the pool without problems.

andreallybadeggs
07-03-2010, 07:47 PM
Not a bad walk and it was fairly quiet in the area when we splurged on our Pirate room. Not sure we'll do it again but my little 59 year old loved it.:pirate: