PDA

View Full Version : Brown Derby Fantasmic Package

tyandskyesmom
06-28-2010, 04:12 PM
I have heard rumors lately that on the Fantasmic Package at Brown Derby you order off the menu. I am understanding this as there is no longer a set price and you get appe, entree, dessert, non-alcoholic drink.

Is this true?

If it is, how does it work? I mean, Tyler is 11 but does not eat fancy...he might eat a lot but he'd be just as happy with a kid's meal. If we chose this venue for our Fantasmic Package, could he order and be charged for a kid's meal and still get the package or would he have to order as an adult...and since it is order off the menu, are you obligated to order an appe, an entree, a dessert, and a drink for everyone?

I am just trying to figure out some costs and where we might want to eat next time...

Thanx for your help!

KylesMom
06-30-2010, 10:54 AM
Sherry, I'm sorry no one has been along to answer your HBD Fantasmic questions. I had read on the Disney website that HBD had gone to ala carte dining for the Fantasmic package last year, but they gave no specifics on what this meant - including what you must order, how many dining credits if you're on the plan (it was 2 previously), etcetera.

I know that at Mama Melrose, you order an appy, entree, non-alcoholic beverage and dessert for a set price off the standard menu. I can tell you that everyone at the table needs to order a meal.
I wouldn't hesitate to call the dining line to get more specifics . . . :mickey:

Ms. Mode
06-30-2010, 01:48 PM
I don't know about the package deal...but The Brown Derby is our all time favorite! :mickey: