PDA

View Full Version : Clarification on Photo CD

nqi2
06-28-2010, 10:54 AM
Ok We ordered the prepay of the Photopass Cd. But when we got our paperwork from the travel agent it said for us to pre-register our photopass cards.

SO the 3 of us all registered them separately in our own name.

Now that we are home and are wanting to make one CD with all 3 photopass cards we can not get it to work. Can someone help us out?

faline
06-28-2010, 10:56 AM
I'd suggest contacting PhotPass directly. Explain what happened and see what they can do to help you out.

DizneyRox
06-28-2010, 11:32 AM
So, you can only add the photopass number to one online account? Tricky Disney!

I was wondering that myself, I guess I know my answer. That's a lesson for all of us! I'll admit though, I get a lot of questions from people about Photopass, it's really not as clear as it should be.

KAT1811
06-29-2010, 02:29 PM
they really need to figure out a better way to deal with the Photopasses. It's a pain to try to keep track of the same card for the whole trip. Maybe link the photopass to the room keys? Then everyone in the party can use their room key to take pictures and then have them on one account at the end of the trip. For day/off property visitors maybe link to park passes?

nqi2
06-29-2010, 02:39 PM
FYI!!!! I emailed them and they told me that they can manually put the accounts together. Just to email them the account numbers.

I'm going to try this and report back to see what happens.

DizneyRox
06-29-2010, 03:11 PM
they really need to figure out a better way to deal with the Photopasses. It's a pain to try to keep track of the same card for the whole trip. Maybe link the photopass to the room keys? Then everyone in the party can use their room key to take pictures and then have them on one account at the end of the trip. For day/off property visitors maybe link to park passes?
That should be the natural progression. Soon to be followed with a hard sell at check out with customized pictures of you (well actually the kids) on the TV in your room. Maybe even a DVD video to watch on your way home!

It'll happen...

mom2mickeyfan
06-29-2010, 11:41 PM
BTW...you really don't have to keep up with same card. We had a few cards. Anytime I didn't want to take the time to pull our other one out, my husband had it somewhere else or we left the other one in our room, I just got a new one. We traveled with my brother's family and they had their own cards. The key to remember is to only load the cards into one account. I told all the family members to make sure they gave their cards to me to load on to the website and if they loaded them in their name, then they couldn't be included on our family CD.

Something else we did was to take pics with our camera of the numbers on the back of the cards so that if any of the cards were lost, we still had the number to load then online.