PDA

View Full Version : San Angel for Birthday Dinner

magicjasb
06-27-2010, 09:36 PM
We will be celebrating my daughter's 10th birthday in August, in Disney. She doesn't know it yet, since she thinks we are going the following week. When asked where she would eat on her birthday if in Disney, she replied Crystal Palace for breakfast and San Angel for dinner. Does anyone have specific experience with either place on birthdays? We have an ADR at both and I don't know if I should order a cake. Will they sing to her in Mexico? Any advice would be appreciated.:mickey:

ElenitaB
06-28-2010, 12:35 AM
We've celebrated many birthdays at Crystal Palace. Be sure to note your ADR with the detail of her birthday celebration. In our experience, our table has been decorated, the birthday child(ren) have received cards signed by all the characters and received cupcakes.

It's been many years that we've celebrated a birthday at San Angel Inn, but again, be sure to note your ADR. I would imagine that they might sing Happy Birthday or Las Maņanitas (which is Mexico's traditional birthday song). Ordering a cake for dinner at San Angel Inn might prove difficult but you can always try the cake hotline.

Let us know what happens!

snowwhite1970
06-30-2010, 07:30 AM
I'm sure it will be a great birthday at both places!!!