PDA

View Full Version : MNNSHP and food

Mitzie
06-27-2010, 07:35 PM
I was looking at last years flyer for the Halloween party. We know that not all the places to eat are open during the party that starts at 7 officially. We are planning to get into the party at 4. Our question is what time do the normal places close prier to the party starting. We were hoping to eat at Colombia Harbor House and it was not a location open during the party last year.

Kenny1113
06-27-2010, 09:17 PM
I don't remember what time exactly, but last year CHH was closed when I tried to go. It was definately before 7p. We got into the park around 4 or 5, I think we went straight to HM and tried to do CHH after that and to our dismay it was closed. :( I hope some one can give you a more specfic time so that you can plan better than I did. :)

ShanPooh
07-02-2010, 01:40 AM
I remember CHH closed early one time because it was used as a candy stop - can't remember whether it was the PPP or MNSSHP.
Rumor has it that folks with tickets to MNSSHP will only be allowed in after 7pm, not 4pm this year :( Hope it's not true!

Mitzie
07-05-2010, 12:09 PM
I remember CHH closed early one time because it was used as a candy stop - can't remember whether it was the PPP or MNSSHP.
Rumor has it that folks with tickets to MNSSHP will only be allowed in after 7pm, not 4pm this year :( Hope it's not true!

Well I hope not...anyone else hear this rumor? We already have our party tickets and where hoping to get in there right at 4.

Scar
07-05-2010, 12:59 PM
Check out this post. (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=172005)

Mitzie
07-06-2010, 12:05 PM
Thank You Scar...I had missed that thread. I called IPO at AKL to try and confirm this information. They didn't know anything about it. The CM thought if that was going to be the case they would of released that info. when the tickets went on sale...I am so confused :confused: