PDA

View Full Version : Any place in the parks??

rhonary
06-26-2010, 02:34 PM
I think I know the answer to this but....is there any place in the parks that you can go and get on a computer so you can get your boarding passes for South West? You have to do it 24hrs before your flight...ours is at 2:10 on a Sunday for our flight on Mon and we'll be at lunch at 50 PT...figures! (Plans got changed...did have it all planned out so we would be at the resort!)

Seasonscraps
06-26-2010, 02:36 PM
Maybe someone at guest services in the park can help you? Or is there someone reliable at home that can do it for you? You can print the boarding passes when you get to the airport.

Zippy 1
06-26-2010, 03:13 PM
I just went to guest services and explained what I needed. A few minutes before the appointed time they put me on a computer and I checked in and hit print. They brought me the boarding passes from their printer. It could not have been easier. They were very friendly and helpful:thumbsup::thumbsup:

forever a child
06-26-2010, 03:16 PM
The resorts will have locations to do this. Or they will do it at the check in/out counter. They printed ours out for us.:thumbsup:

aurora, ariel, and bell
06-26-2010, 03:40 PM
If you pay $10 per person, you can have southwest do your passes 36 hours before and you can just print them out at the airport. This way you should get A bording. it is super easy and you don't have to worry about getting someplace to have them do it for you. This is what we are going to do, I think it is worth the cost for the piece of mind.:mickey:

KAT1811
06-26-2010, 04:13 PM
If you have an internet capable phone you can check in with your phone and have SW reprtint your boarding passes at the airport.

steamboat52
06-26-2010, 06:12 PM
Guest services did this for me at MK. I was right at the 24 hour mark and we both got in category A. Then when I got back to my room I found that the consierge had also done this without my even having to ask. At Guest Services they were very kind about it and quick to do so.

rhonary
06-26-2010, 11:23 PM
Thanx to all...maybe I'll try guest services at HS...but I'll have a friend as back up just in case!!:thumbsup:

KylesMom
06-27-2010, 09:06 AM
Linda (Faline) reported that she was able to print their boarding passes at Epcot's Guest Services the evening before their departure. I would think that any park's GS could do it for you . . .

Rosemickey68
06-27-2010, 03:46 PM
We have had our boarding passes printed up at the front desk of our resort and at guest services at any of the theme parks, or has someone else mentioned if you have internet access on your phone you can check in online and then get your boarding passes printed at the airport.

faline
06-27-2010, 03:54 PM
Linda (Faline) reported that she was able to print their boarding passes at Epcot's Guest Services the evening before their departure. I would think that any park's GS could do it for you . . .

Yes. We've used guest services in the parks before and the concierge desks at the resorts. All have been happy to do this for us. Just be sure you are within your 24 hour window and have the confirmation number with you. On our last trip, Guest Services in Epcot just pointed us to a little room off to one side that had a computer and printer set up. We were able to do it ourselves.