PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Hours Question

Mary Chase
06-26-2010, 01:31 PM
I was looking at the hours for Epcot for our upcoming trip. Intercot and WDW's website both indicate that future world closes at 7. I recall in the past that most of the popular future world attractions (Soarin', Test Track, Spaceship Earth, etc.) stayed open until 9 along with World Showcase. Intercot's park hours section used to indicate what stayed open - but no longer does. Has WDW stopped keeping those open until the WS closed? Also, can anyone direct me to a list of what stays open when FW closes?

Thanks!

KAT1811
06-26-2010, 04:17 PM
I recall the same as you. Even though it says (even on WDW's site) that Future World closes at 7pm many of the most popular rides remain open until park closing. I'll search for a list and PM you if I find one. :mickey:

crltkcagle
06-26-2010, 09:02 PM
I thought I was crazy while we were there because all of the park information says FW closes at 7 but most of it doesn't. Soarin, TT, Nemo and other attractions stayed open. Now Innoventions definetly closes early. But I never could figure out what else closed early.

PharmD
06-27-2010, 11:18 AM
Mission Space, Soarin, Test Track, Spaceship Earth, Nemo Ride, and Turtle talk all normally stay open after Future World closes. This is of course subject to change but normally they will be open till the park closes.

Tekneek
06-27-2010, 11:33 AM
My recollection is that Living Seas used to close at 7 PM. With the addition of that to the later list now, do you have full access to everything or limited just to those two aspects of it (Nemo ride & Turtle talk)?

I should say I have not personally been in it since the change.

PharmD
06-27-2010, 12:08 PM
My recollection is that Living Seas used to close at 7 PM. With the addition of that to the later list now, do you have full access to everything or limited just to those two aspects of it (Nemo ride & Turtle talk)?

I should say I have not personally been in it since the change.

Yep. You can still view all of the attraction.