PDA

View Full Version : Making ADRs online

dreaming of wdw
06-26-2010, 11:26 AM
I made an ADR on Disney's main website a couple of hours ago for our upcoming trip in August. My computer froze right before the confirmation page, so I assumed it hadn't been completed. I tried again and it told me my time (6:25) was no longer available, but I could get one for 6:20. When I tried to book it it said that I already had an ADR for 6:25, so my first attempt was successful. I'm just wondering if I will get a confirmation email and if so hong long does it usaually take? Thanks!

Strmchsr
06-26-2010, 11:54 AM
You should get a confirmation email, but sometimes it takes a while. I've had them arrive 4-5 hours later before and you should check your spam folder too. Since you had a computer glitch I would suggest calling WDW-Dine and let them give you the confirmation number just to be on the safe side.

KAT1811
06-26-2010, 04:39 PM
I made some dining changes this morning and the confirmation emails came right away. Try logging on to the WDW site and pulling up your dining reservations under "my vacation". It should be listed there. Good luck