PDA

View Full Version : Repaired Yeti Hype??

jaredkari
06-24-2010, 11:04 PM
Ok another thread prompted me to ask this question.

Do you think if WDW does repair the Yeti on EE they will advertise EE as being new and improved despite the fact that they are simply getting it back to originally working order?

I know with other attractions they have changed just a few little things and now it is all over every WDW related brochure you pick up.

I don't really think it would be right to advertise EE as being new and improved. That seems a little shady. What do you think??

DizneyRox
06-25-2010, 06:12 AM
No, I doubt it... They would have to re-enable a whole slew of effects and then some to advertise it as new and improved.

GothMickey
06-25-2010, 09:58 AM
Ok another thread prompted me to ask this question.

Do you think if WDW does repair the Yeti on EE they will advertise EE as being new and improved despite the fact that they are simply getting it back to originally working order?

I know with other attractions they have changed just a few little things and now it is all over every WDW related brochure you pick up.

I don't really think it would be right to advertise EE as being new and improved. That seems a little shady. What do you think??

They are currently refurbishing the yeti so we will find out soon enough.

Scar
06-25-2010, 10:39 AM
They are currently refurbishing the yeti so we will find out soon enough.Is this confirmed? The last credible post in the other thread from a month ago was:

Well, after spending the weekend looking at it they decided to delay things for a while (didn't specify "a while.") They took the scrim down for now. No word on when/if they will do the patch job for now or if they will wait to do the full refurb. I guess they're going to spend the next week or so debating that. So, that means you'll see "frozen Yeti" until further notice.

MOJoe
06-25-2010, 10:47 AM

Maybe, if they post it on "There, I Fixed It .Com" ;)