PDA

View Full Version : "Celebrate a Dream Come True" Song -mp3?

minnie-mouse
06-22-2010, 08:20 AM
Does anyone know where I can get this song to download as an mp3? We are making a video slide show of all our trip photos and really want to add this song. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

jlmct52
06-22-2010, 02:18 PM
A friend told me about a website where you can play whatever Disney park music you desire in the jukebox. I just looked at it and in the Magic Kingdom selection listing the Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade recording is listed. I don't know if this will work for you or not.....it is 24 minutes long as it is the actual parade recording. PM me and I will give you the address.

It's not available for purchase from Amazon.com as it appears some selections are, but perhaps it will allow you to download it to either Windows Media Player or RealPlayer.

DizneyRox
06-22-2010, 08:24 PM
Celebrate a Dream Come True or Celebrate You? I think a version of Celebrate You was available on Disney's site for a while.

They are all pretty similar actually...

minnie-mouse
06-24-2010, 08:30 AM
I have the "Celebrate You" song. I just need to get the 3 pm parade song. I know they sold a CD in the Polynesian with it on it, but I didn't buy it when I saw it. It doesn't look like I can purchase that CD online. :( Anyone know where I can get the "Celebrate A Dream Come True" song?

like2workout
06-24-2010, 09:05 AM
minnie-mouse, do you mind me asking where you got the "celebrate you" song? i've asked a few times at the emporium and have been told it's not on a cd that they sale, but i know that could be wrong information. thanks!

minnie-mouse
06-24-2010, 11:01 AM
I think my husband got it from ITunes. It is from Corbin Bleu's new album. Sounds just like the one they play in the Move it and Shake It street party.

like2workout
06-25-2010, 08:43 AM
minnie-mouse - thanks for the information!

joanna71985
06-25-2010, 08:54 AM
There is no mp3 available for the day parade, unfortunately