PDA

View Full Version : Christmas lights in the parks

Scrappy2
06-21-2010, 08:47 PM
We are planning a trip this year in December to finally see the Christmas lights at Disney, YEA!! I'm so excited. It will also be mine and DH trip without kids. I have read about the different lights at Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Hollywood Studios. I have not read or seen any about Animal Kingdom. I know that park closes early in December and was just wondering what kind of decorations are at that park.

Strmchsr
06-21-2010, 10:14 PM
Not much in the way of decorations, but you can see the holiday themed parade every afternoon. That's pretty cool.

JROriole8Fan
06-22-2010, 06:37 AM
are everywhere, including specially theme/character decorated christmas trees that are everywhere and no 2 are alike

renecat
06-22-2010, 12:08 PM
If you go to camp MInnie & Mickey where you can meet characters they are dressed in holiday garb. Make sure you see the Osborn lights at HS. If you can try to go to some of the resorts to see there holiday decorations also.
I hope you have a great time. It is really an experiance to see all the decorations.

dixielandings
06-23-2010, 06:46 PM
Plenty of decorations but you're right about lights at AK, since it closes so early.