PDA

View Full Version : What is it like at Disney today?

EeyoresBestFriend
06-18-2010, 07:20 PM
I just saw some pictures of the lines of thousands of people over at US and the WWoHP. :jaw: OMG!! I can't imagine standing there in that heat!!

I was wondering what it's like in WDW? Was it alittle quieter? Or busier, cuz everyone is trying to avoid US?

hoosiermickey
06-18-2010, 09:51 PM
We are at the Swan right now and moving to GF in the morning for the 2nd half of vacation. Crowds have been typical since our arrival June 12 with the exception of HS last Sunday, June 13. We assume it was because of the last day of Star Wars weekend. Heat/humidity has been quite uncomfortable but still bearable. Last 3 days we finally had afternoon storms which definitely lowered the temps and made for some very comfortable evenings

Skippy
06-19-2010, 12:57 AM
Hollywood Studios was pretty busy this morning, (50 min wait for Tower of Terror and posted 60 min for Rock N Roller Coaster) until the skies opened up and everybody ran for cover.

kms1066heb
06-19-2010, 10:34 PM
I spent the day at MK and EPCOT and almost all of the rides had no wait times longer than 15 minutes; although Soarin' had a 60 minute wait time at 2:00. When I asked a cast member about the non-existent crowds, he said it was due to Harry Potter opening at Universal this weekend.