PDA

View Full Version : Food Court?

Jessietoystory2
06-18-2010, 01:55 PM
Which Resorts have a food court? This is our first time staying on site.

TheDuckRocks
06-18-2010, 02:05 PM
We just recently stayed at the Boardwalk Inn and they Do Not have one. You have to use the bakery on the Boardwalk and the choices are very slim if you're looking for more than just snack desserts.

BrerGnat
06-18-2010, 02:13 PM
All the values and moderates have a "true" food court.

At the deluxe level, Contemporary, Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge, ad Animal Kingdom lodge have a quick service food location, but it's much smaller and limited than the food courts.

maryt01
06-19-2010, 12:13 PM
the coranado has best food court. only my opinion:mickey:

WVParkfan
06-24-2010, 02:10 PM
the coranado has best food court. only my opinion:mickey:

I would agree, but there are many who hate it. The Pepper Market is not a "traditional" food court, and that upsets some people. But they certainly have the widest variety of food, and we think it's the best!

Fastpasssteve
06-25-2010, 02:30 AM
I must agree with the others: The Pepper Market (the food court at the Coronado Springs Resort) has the widest variety of foods. The old favorites for picky kids are ever present, but an adult on the 4th day of a 6 day Disney trip will really appreciate the change of pace.

Counter service at a food court or at any of the other CS places are still the same number of credits with the dining plan, so don't fret. You can use your points anywhere.

Many often visit other resorts while we're there...grab a bite to eat...look around...scout for our next trip to Disney.