PDA

View Full Version : Give a Day, Get a Day Question

Narawen
06-17-2010, 03:14 PM
Mods feel free to move if this isn't the right place.

We did our volunteering and will be going to WDW in October. I have a 4 day fall break and we're driving from NC, so only spending one day in the park (MK). I know we take the printout and exchange it for a ticket, but is there any way we can do this the day before? We're arriving on Friday and spending the day at DTD, but having dinner at the Poly that night and it would be so easy to hop over to MK and pick up our tickets for the next morning.

On our park day, we have Crystal Palace ADRs for 8:10 am (park opens at 9), so I'm guessing we'd have to be there SUPER early to pick up the tickets before hand and get into the park by 8 for our ADR.

Does anyone know if we can pick them up the night before? Or even at the hotel? If not, would we be ok to arrive at the park at 7:30 for pick up? And also, if the park doesn't even open until 9, would the buses be running that early or would we need to drive there ourselves? Sorry for so many questions, trying to get all the logistics figured out. TIA! :number1:

CleveRocks
06-17-2010, 05:03 PM
I'm hoping you've already printed out your Certificate of Service, as new registrations haven't been accepted for some time now.

Your only option is to go to the park ticket window on the day you want to enter the park. It can't be done at a resort. It can't be done on any day except the exact day you're going to use the ticket.

You'll bring your Certificate of Service to Magic Kingdom's "will-call" window, and you'll receive your ticket that will be valid ONLY for that exact day.

Buses start running from the Disney resorts to the Disney theme parks around 6:30 a.m., so you'll have no trouble taking a bus from your Disney resort and arriving at MK by 7:30 a.m.

Narawen
06-19-2010, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the answers! And yes, we just printed the tickets last night.