PDA

View Full Version : Need one more ADR

Narawen
06-17-2010, 11:44 AM
We're going to WDW in October and only going to the parks (MK) one day. We need a dinner rec for the night before, so at DTD or one of the resorts. I'd like TS but nothing too expensive. If all else fails, we could just go to the food court at the POP.

We're going for Give a Day, Get a Day and trying to have a good experience while not spending too much. We're already spending a bit (but not an outrageous amount) on where we're dining the other times. Our plans so far:
Fri Lunch- ESPN cafe (love the wings!)
Sat breakfast- Crystal Palace
Sat dinner- Ohanas (new to us)

We leave Sunday morning and will probably grab breakfast from the hotel or at a drive thru somewhere.

I was thinking maybe Boma, but we've been twice I'd kind of like to try something new and a bit cheaper. TIA :thumbsup:

Pirate Granny
06-17-2010, 01:24 PM
If it's only a one day trip to MK...I wouldn't do any table service while in the park...counter service to maximize your time...I love the resort dining at the YC...it used to be the Galley and now I believe it's the Captain's table...careful though as there are two restaurants there and the Steakhouse is very nice, but very expensive...or I like Kona at the Poly or the GF Cafe...both have good food and reasonable (for disney) prices...
:pirate:

VWL Mom
06-17-2010, 01:39 PM
How about moving you Ohana's to Friday evening and then staying at the Poly beach for fireworks and EWP. That will open up Saturday dinner (which is your park day?) which could either be CS in the park as Pirate Granny suggests or if you wanted TS The Plaza Restaurant which offers sandwiches/burgers/salads at a good price.

Narawen
06-17-2010, 02:32 PM
How about moving you Ohana's to Friday evening and then staying at the Poly beach for fireworks and EWP. That will open up Saturday dinner (which is your park day?) which could either be CS in the park as Pirate Granny suggests or if you wanted TS The Plaza Restaurant which offers sandwiches/burgers/salads at a good price.

Thanks ladies! I made Ohanas for Friday night (glad I called now, the only time they had was 8:15). Not sure if we'll be able to see the fireworks, but we'll stay in the park and probably eat CS Saturday night.

KAT1811
06-17-2010, 05:14 PM
'Ohana is a great choice! One of our family's favorites!!!