PDA

View Full Version : Elecrtic Water Pagent music

Dizneydreamin'
06-17-2010, 09:01 AM
Does anyone know if the music from the Main Street Electrical Parade is the same music for the Electric Water Pagent as well?

SBETigg
06-17-2010, 09:19 AM
I don't think it's the same music, but it's done in the same style.

eam
06-17-2010, 10:00 AM
Some of the music is the same as was used in the Electrical Water Parade in the 70's-early 80's. It use to scare my daughter to death and she would hide in the bathroom until it was over. (She is now 33-she was then 3). Ah, those wonderful Disney memories!

slegrant
06-17-2010, 11:52 AM
They are diffrent but produced in the same manner. The Main street Electrical Parade is based on the Title Baroque Hoedown with famous Disney Songs mixed in and the water pagent is mostly Disney songs that have been synthisyzed(sp?) I hope this helps, they are my two of my favorites:mickey:

Dizneydreamin'
06-17-2010, 05:41 PM
They are diffrent but produced in the same manner. The Main street Electrical Parade is based on the Title Baroque Hoedown with famous Disney Songs mixed in and the water pagent is mostly Disney songs that have been synthisyzed(sp?) I hope this helps, they are my two of my favorites:mickey:

Thanks for the information. :mickey: They are my favorite too. I have the parade music as my ringtone!!