PDA

View Full Version : Dream'nDisney's 25 Anniv. Trip; Overview

Dream'nDisney
06-16-2010, 05:59 PM
We had a wonderful 10 day stay at the Yacht Club. We had several magical moments, including a free surprise upgrade to a lake view 4th floor room!! :cloud9: We received fastpasses from people three different times, and we were able to share the magic back by giving others some fastpasses we couldn't use a couple times. Crowds during the first part of June were really actually not too bad. Not one time did we experience people butting in line or people being hateful. Castmembers were friendly and helpful. The only complaints we had were the heat and humidity (oh, and the lady on the resort TV is ANNOYING!! lol). I will try to give day to day accounts. I didn't take any notes this time, but I will give it a shot.

jillluvsdisney
06-16-2010, 07:11 PM
I love being able to give away fast passes and make someone's day. I did this on our last trip. We had fast passes good for anything in MK.

Tiggerlovr9000
06-16-2010, 10:59 PM
Thats what we did for our 25th anniversary too. It was amazing. I cant wait to read more about your trip.

KylesMom
06-17-2010, 02:29 AM
Happy Anniversary! :party:

How wonderful that you saw the "best of the best" in both guests and CMs this trip - for a most special occasion!

Even if you didn't take notes, please share some more magic with us all! :mickey:

faline
06-17-2010, 08:46 AM
Wonderful way to celebrate your anniversary!

passholderryan
06-17-2010, 10:08 AM
The first thing I do when checking into my room is tuen on Stacey and her Must See's. Thats when I know I've arrived!! Sounds like you had a great time!