PDA

View Full Version : Disney Vacation Connection

Dedivah
06-16-2010, 11:40 AM
I downloaded the Disney vacation connection yesterday and I love it.

My only problem is when I shut it down, I can't get back to it. I ended up uninstalling it to get to reappear on my desktop again today. All my information was there when it came back up but what happens when I shut down my computer again.

I sent a message to technical support but no response yet.

Can someone help?

michellerose1579
06-17-2010, 08:59 AM
I downloaded it lastnight too. Id like it if I could use it! I dont have a desktop, but a little netbook, so I dont know if that is where the problem is, but when it loaded, it loaded almost all the way over to the left of my screen. When I click it and try to drag it where it would be easier for me to see everything, it automatically goes all the way to the bottom of my screen with just the top showing. I too sent an email to them about it. Please let me know if they email you back.

JPL
06-17-2010, 05:57 PM
The problem on the netbook is the screen size and resolution. Some programs can not be fully displayed on them. I have the same problem with my Flip Video software. The bottom of the program get cut off and you have to use other methods of doing simple tasks on the software.

Dedivah
06-18-2010, 01:26 PM
I have a netbook as well. Michelle, have you been able to re-open the program once you shut down the program?

I have not heard from Tech Support as yet.

Gibbs
07-05-2010, 09:05 AM
Is this widget down? I've been trying to connect and even redownload the software and cant seem to get it done.:confused: