PDA

View Full Version : ADR's

Sunshine1010
06-16-2010, 02:22 AM
My 180 day mark was 2 days ago, and I got up at crack:30 and got on the computer. Then, one hour later, I called when the lines opened up and made my 2 other reservations (Cinderella's castle and the Fantasmic Dining Package). Got EVERYTHING I wanted at the times I wanted. It really does pay to do your planning, and then following-up with the calling/and using the online system.

Funny story though --- when I woke up, it was EARLY. 4:50am. Lines opened up 5am my time (CST). When I first started making the ADR's....I made about 3. I was getting everything I wanted....Narcoossee's, Le Cellier, etc. Funny thing is...I hadn't changed the date to December, but I was getting reservations for JUNE. ANDDDD....I was actually GETTING them!! So, I cancelled all those

I just want people to know that you should try every day if you really want a certain place.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-16-2010, 09:21 AM
I agree 100%! It never hurts to try for the ADR you really want.

When I called to make ADR's for our last trip (just before online ADRs came out), the CM made me a few reservations, but then told me that the Princess Breakfast at Norway wasn't available. It turns out that the CM was making the ADR's for the NEXT week, not months out.

So, although there aren't always times available, it never hurts to try.

the other micki
06-16-2010, 09:25 AM
That sounds like something I would do - being so excited that I'd forget to put in the right month! :D Glad you got everything you wanted! Have a great trip!!! :mickey:

Disneyglamour
06-16-2010, 09:52 AM
Question for ya...We're going down on Dec. 19th. Can I make ALL my ADR's on that date for the entire week? Thanks!

KAT1811
06-16-2010, 11:45 AM
if you are staying at a Disney resort at the 180 day mark you can make your ADRs for the first 10 days of your stay! Good luck!

To the OP, :congrats: on getting everything you wanted!