PDA

View Full Version : ECV and keys to the kingdom tour

tpljmom
06-15-2010, 10:38 PM
If you need to use a scooter, can you still go on the keys to the kingdom tour?

RockinRobin
06-15-2010, 11:29 PM
Yes you can. We did it about 4 weeks after I had a knee replacement. It is a great tour and the CM's are very helpful. It is a great tour you will enjoy it very much.

TiggeRia
06-16-2010, 12:11 PM
We did the tour last year and my dad was in an ECV and it wasn't a problem. The only issue I foresee, is getting upstairs in the Columbia Harbor House. Are you able to do stairs at all? My dad was able to use the stairs, so we ate with everyone. I'm not sure that there is an elevator in there, so if stairs are not an option, I guess you would just eat in another section of the restaurant??

beksy
06-20-2010, 12:30 AM
We did this with Mom in an ECV in January and it worked great. Our guide made sure she was able to see everything and looked for places for her to get onto the sidewalks and helped her with getting to the right areas to go on the rides. She cannot do stairs but we were still able to go upstairs for lunch. There is an elevator right inside the kitchen area that they let us use. It was great (and gave us a peak at an extra backstage area!). I made sure to let them know when I made the ressies and it was a wonderful experience.

Gibbs
06-20-2010, 06:44 AM
We did the tour a couple of years ago. It was great. You learn so much about the park. Have a great time:D

pixiesmimi
06-21-2010, 02:36 PM
Yes, we did the tour last year and there were two on ours. They didn't miss a thing.