PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dooney & Bourke on EBay?

Disneyglamour
06-15-2010, 01:47 PM
I saw that some people were selling the Disney Dooney and Bourke's on Ebay and I wanted to know if anyone has bought one of the purses there? I want the WDW white one in medium but the disney store is sold out and I'm not getting back to WDW til December. I put in a bid but wanted to know if anyone else has seen them or purchased them on Ebay...

Tygger7
06-15-2010, 01:53 PM
I found a great online store that sells all sorts of "park" merchandise...even stuff that you can't get from the normal Disney store site. I just looked and they have the bag you want in stock. If you send me a pm, I'll give you the link.

DisneyPrincess21
06-15-2010, 04:15 PM
I saw that some people were selling the Disney Dooney and Bourke's on Ebay and I wanted to know if anyone has bought one of the purses there? I want the WDW white one in medium but the disney store is sold out and I'm not getting back to WDW til December. I put in a bid but wanted to know if anyone else has seen them or purchased them on Ebay...

I personally would only buy from Disney directly, you can purchase them on Disney's store website, or call Disney Mail Order Merchandise number.

Jillirose
06-15-2010, 07:34 PM
I bought mine on Amazon - the wristlet. Love it, but no zipper on the top and my change is always sliding out!