PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Segway Tour

GroovyTeach
06-15-2010, 12:11 PM
I was wondering how this worked...does it start before the park opens? if it does, can non-tour members come into the park early with you? Does anyone know the current cost? Is it worth it? Would like to make reservations to surprise my husband for Father's Day.

:party:

ginny57
06-15-2010, 01:22 PM
It started before World Showcase opened. We received 'training' in Innoventions and then we drove back to WS and it was great! WS did open before our tour was over but it wasn't an issue.

I think it was around $80 and I would do it again...had a blast!

Pirate Granny
06-15-2010, 02:03 PM
They also have an 'off-road' option at Fort Wilderness (or maybe the Lodge)...also, if you have a Disney Credit Card they offer discounts on Tours...which this would be considered. They fill up fast, so if you want this Sunday, I would give them a call...like now...
:pirate:

Seasonscraps
06-15-2010, 02:12 PM
When we took it there were two lessons - one started shortly before park opening and the other after but most of the riding around was in the World Showcase which wasn't open yet.

It was a lot of fun!! I highly recommend it. My DH even took the tour twice.

I don't think they will allow people not signed up for the tour in the park prior to opening.

SorcererJim
06-16-2010, 10:12 PM
I just signed up for a tour for me and DW... we choose the 7:45AM tour... the told us to show up by 7:30am... my guess is that this particular time will get us in and out before WS opens for the day... never done the tour, heard it's a lot of fun!

Pally
06-17-2010, 02:50 PM
We have done the Epcot and Wilderness and loved both equally. They are quite different from one another but just as fun. Have a great time. You do get a neat pin at the end. Nice keepsake. :mickey:

Love of Disney
06-17-2010, 02:57 PM
My husband really wants to do this....where do you sign up for this? Is there a website or phone number to pre-book?
Thanks...:cool: