PDA

View Full Version : boat to dtd

grumpyguy
06-15-2010, 09:52 AM
So,ballpark..
How long is the boat ride from POR to DTD?
I mean is it 10 minutes or 30 minutes approx?
We are staying at riverside in sept.First time at this resort,we've been CSR people but trying something new this trip.:thumbsup:

PetefromRI
06-15-2010, 10:09 AM
I'd say by the time the boat leaves the dock until you get to DTD is about 15 -20 minutes.We absolutly love the boats to DTD from the POFQ.It's what makes the POFQ our favorite moderate resort.We even go to DTD for lunch becuase the boats make it so nice and easy without the hassle of getting on a bus.You will love the POR!

EeyoresBestFriend
06-15-2010, 10:09 AM
It's approx 20 minutes from FQ ~ so 25 from POR, would be my guess. Depends on how long they sit at the dock before they leave.

#1donaldfan
06-15-2010, 12:29 PM
From Riverside it's about a 5 minute float to FQ, you have about a 5 minute change of passengers, then off to DtD for about .... maybe, 15 minues....nothing exacting here, all approximates.... total 25 ish.....hope this helps....and by the way .... You will love POR and will return again and again !!! :mickey:

tazlikesrobots
06-15-2010, 12:31 PM
It is well worth the ride! We stayed at POR last July and loved going to DTD on the boat! :mickey:

grumpyguy
06-16-2010, 07:23 AM
thanks guys!!we are excited about trying a new/different resort.their's some comfort in staying where you're familiar,but i'm getting excited to stay somewhere new,thanks again for the replies:mickey: