PDA

View Full Version : Counter service dessert on DDP

DisneyBunch5
06-14-2010, 01:14 PM
I thought that I've read somewhere that if you're on the DDP, you have the option of not taking dessert with your counter service meal, but rather have your receipt stamped so that you can get dessert later.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Do you need to return to the same counter service location on that day?

Thanks.

KAT1811
06-14-2010, 04:34 PM
I haven't heard of this but I also haven't had the DDP on our last few trips. When we did do the DDP they made us get our dessert when we got our meals. Most of the time it went to waste since we don't really care much for dessert. Good luck.

It would be nice if they did allow this but then it would almost make more sense for them to just double the snack credits and not include dessert with the meal.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-14-2010, 06:15 PM
I know we did this at the Waterpark, but have never been offered this at a park CS.

BowTie7
06-14-2010, 06:37 PM
This was available at the Pop Century food court to allow you to eat and then get an ice that hadn't melted--there was a 90 minute time limit to get the dessert. I would assume this may not be an option at locations with the pre-package items.