PDA

View Full Version : DDP Questions

forever a child
06-14-2010, 09:31 AM
We are looking forward to trying out the DDP this December. :eat: This will be our first time so I have a couple of questions.

These are our ADR's

Le Cellier (the evening we arrive) - New
1900 Park Fare - Breakfast - New
Boma's - Dinner - New
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall - Dinner -New
Whispering Canyon Cafe - Dinner- New
Hollywood & Vine - Early Dinner

All of the restaurants will be a new dinning experience for us with the exception of H&V. So we are excited.

My questions are
1) Can we choose the "Le Cellier Experience" on the DDP? Not sure since the appetizers are also included in this package. Would we have to pay some extra out of pocket to choose it?

2) At WCC, can we choose the Canyon Skillet? And do we still get to order a dessert since it does not appear to include desert with this one?

3) I want a to order a non-alcoholic drink that includes the Tinker Bell blinking light:blush: DD would not let me get one during our last visit:( So I am determined to get one this next time! Are any of the drinks that have these included in DDP? Or will I have to pay extra or pay OOP? (Just planning ahead!)

4) For the Buffet places (and we have quite a few this trip:shrug:) If we are too full to eat our Desserts, can we take those to go? I know normally you can't will Buffets but was just wondering because I love Chocolate Cake and Coffee for breakfast!!!:cloud9:

Any advise or suggestions for these places are greatly appreciated. FYI - I only order Chocolate for deserts! Thanks for your help!!!
:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-14-2010, 10:11 AM
Le Cellier (the evening we arrive) - New
1900 Park Fare - Breakfast - New
Boma's - Dinner - New
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall - Dinner -New
Whispering Canyon Cafe - Dinner- New
Hollywood & Vine - Early Dinner

Sounds great! You have a couple of our favourites on your list

1) Can we choose the "Le Cellier Experience" on the DDP? Not sure since the appetizers are also included in this package. Would we have to pay some extra out of pocket to choose it?

Yes, I believe it is covered under the DDP, and it a great "perk". I'm sure someone will be along soon to confirm 100%

2) At WCC, can we choose the Canyon Skillet? And do we still get to order a dessert since it does not appear to include desert with this one?

We love the skillet at WCC. Yes, you still get to order dessert, and it they have some yummy choices. My favourite is the the caramel apple crisp/crumble with ice cream

3) I want a to order a non-alcoholic drink that includes the Tinker Bell blinking light:blush: DD would not let me get one during our last visit:( So I am determined to get one this next time! Are any of the drinks that have these included in DDP? Or will I have to pay extra or pay OOP? (Just planning ahead!)

You will have to pay OPP for the Tinker Bell light, but they are quite fun, aren't they?

4) For the Buffet places (and we have quite a few this trip:shrug:) If we are too full to eat our Desserts, can we take those to go? I know normally you can't will Buffets but was just wondering because I love Chocolate Cake and Coffee for breakfast!!!

Save room for dessert at the buffet! Although they might, with a little bit of magic let you take something, it isn't the norm at all and shouldn't be expected.

forever a child
06-15-2010, 07:26 AM
Thanks for the reply Heather!:mickey:

SBETigg
06-15-2010, 07:38 AM
Heather answered your questions, just adding:

1) Yes, you can choose the Le Cellier Experience on the DDP. The portions are all slightly smaller than the regular serving size so they can offer the whole app-entree-dessert for one price/one ts credit.

Jared
06-15-2010, 08:21 AM

1) Yes, you can choose the Le Cellier Experience on the DDP. The portions are all slightly smaller than the regular serving size so they can offer the whole app-entree-dessert for one price/one ts credit.
Les Chefs de France offers a similar three-course prix-fixe at lunch also available on the dining plan. It's a wonderful deal!

Sounds like you have a wonderful trip planned. Have fun!

forever a child
06-15-2010, 09:53 AM

Thanks for confirming and letting me know about the portion size difference. DD is possibly interested in this.

Les Chefs de France offers a similar three-course prix-fixe at lunch also available on the dining plan. It's a wonderful deal!

Sounds like you have a wonderful trip planned. Have fun!

Thanks Jared! Didn't know about this...I'll have to check it out. Won't get to sample for this trip but this place is on my list of wanting to try for future trips! Thanks!