View Full Version : Dinner Reservations

AllDisney
06-13-2010, 06:21 PM
Tony's Town Square
Les Chefs De France
San Angel Inn
Brown Derby - Fantasmic Package
50's Prime Time

We have not eaten @ San Angel Inn or Tony's in years. Anyone had good experiences at them recently?

Thanks for the inputs:fingers:

forever a child
06-13-2010, 07:38 PM
We were at Tony's last month. Check out my May Dinning Review.:thumbsup:

Loved the dining in their Sun Room and DD's steak was good. Service was lacking and my dish was average. I would go again and order something else. Always prefer eating in the Sun room; the main dining area is a bit too dark for me and can not "people watch" out on main street:secret:

DizneyRox
06-13-2010, 07:43 PM
We hit up Tony's on our last trip... It's was good, not spectacular, but good. Were going there again next trip, it's a pretty safe meal I think.

San Angel has been getting hit pretty hard in reviews it seems. While I've been intrigued with the place for many years, there are more appetizing locations at Epcot. It's not on our list to try, won't be until I hear some stellar reviews.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-13-2010, 07:43 PM
We enjoyed our meal at Tony's. Service was good and the food was yummy :eat: Nothing terribly special, but it was quite nice.

Ropachs
06-13-2010, 08:21 PM
We've never eaten at San Angel, but I have friends that RAVE about it and go every trip. We did eat at Tony's last time and our review would be 3 of 4 stars. DH liked his dinner, chicken parm I think, DMIL loved her spaghetti, and DFIL loved his steak. I had the same entree as DFIL and I thought the steak wasn't seasoned very well and was a bit dry for my taste...still, it wasn't bad, just not great. I don't think Tony's deserves the really bad reviews it gets. Oh, and I had some chocolate bomb thing for dessert which I very much enjoyed.