PDA

View Full Version : Does the Planning DVD make anyone else cry?

disneykid@hrt
06-13-2010, 05:18 PM
Okay... so I ordered a Disney Vacation Planning DVD a few weeks ago and it came in the mail the other day. So I popped it in my laptop, sit back, and wow... first the goosebumps, then the waterworks!! I was full on crying.

Now my DH thinks this is hilarious and really doesn't understand how I can be so passionate about Disney World. So I'm hoping you guys can help me out!! Am I alone? Am I the only one who teared up for the Planning DVD? I have to prove that I am not that crazy! :mickey:

akaDisneyDreamer
06-13-2010, 06:51 PM
I just teared up reading your post! You are not alone! I read this out loud to my daughters (22 & 19) and we talked about how that happens to us too! We have such sentimental feelings and memories about our WDW vacations. 59 days and we'll be there again! *sniff-sniff sigh*

LVT
06-13-2010, 10:02 PM
Yes. I even wait for new versions to come out.

crltkcagle
06-13-2010, 10:10 PM
I won't even watch it unless I know we are planning a trip! It makes me miss it sooo very much!

Briansmom
06-13-2010, 11:03 PM
:ditto: :ditto: :ditto: :ditto:

I'm such a sap....but it's all good cuz I know that on these boards, I am NORMAL!! :mickey:

Disneyglamour
06-14-2010, 11:41 AM
:blush:YES!!!! I cry too! hahaha

disneykid@hrt
06-14-2010, 04:48 PM
HahA! Thanks guys. We sure showed him!! :cool:
:mickey:

IloveDisney71
06-14-2010, 04:59 PM
Yes - and I also tear up when I go see a Disney movie in the theatre and they show the castle before the movie starts and Tink flies over it sprinkling pixie dust. Sad but true! Shhhh...don't tell my DH! LOL

grumpyguy
06-15-2010, 09:46 AM
NO!!I have found the last two dvd's to be too sappy.....I am a huge fan of the hcoe version with erin,dave,luke and stacy.Not that i don't appreciate the angle their aiming for but c'mon...IT'S THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!You shouldn't feel like ballin everytime you watch it!!
Anyways,forever in search of that bonus bench(you know..the one with double armrests).:thumbsup:

Dragongirlx
06-15-2010, 11:00 AM
I love the planning DVD's too but even worse every time I watch a Disney movie and the castle comes up at the start I always say thats where I want to live

BellesRose
06-15-2010, 03:59 PM
I agree with the other posters about the Disney castle and fireworks before the movie. The first time I saw it, I actually screamed in the theater (It was for PotC so no worries, the entire theater was screaming for Jack). I had that exact dream since I was little...living in the castle, fireworks in the pink sky...I definitely don't scream anymore but I do tear up.

I didn't like the new planning DVD. I'm hoping for another version next year.

SurferStitch
06-15-2010, 07:18 PM
Yep. I cry. And I'm not too proud to admit it!! :thumbsup:

Mousehead35
06-15-2010, 07:25 PM
Count me in too! LOL LOL

MushuGrl
06-16-2010, 09:34 AM
Me..uh...seven? eight?

I'm like most of you with the castle too. I get goose bumps, then I tear up. If we can't be a WDW, watching a Disney move is the next best thing.

You know what gets me EVERY time on the DVD? (well, the last one that came out) The story the CM at Expedition Everest is telling. Always makes me wanna hug a cast member.

Ms. Mode
06-17-2010, 08:07 AM
I too ordered a new DVD just to watch and get my WDW fix. My DH wanted to know why. This from the guy who as soon as we check into our resort heads to the TV to watch "the Disney commercial". :mickey:

Darbylew
06-17-2010, 09:16 AM
I love to watch the planning DVD but it sure
makes me want to be right there right now!