PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plans

Insanity Clause
06-13-2010, 10:15 AM
Okay, I made our dinner rez for December!

We are more on a budget this time around so we are staying off-site and are only going to do a couple of the restaurants. But here is the list

Monday - Chef Mickey's
Tuesday - Raglan Road
Saturday - Whispering Canyon

The rest of the week will either be quick service or dinner at the condo. I know it is not much but that is what we have. Chef Mickey's is also the day that my daughter will turn 11. The reservations were a bit on the tricky side because we have 10 in our party so it got interesting. We really wanted to get Le Cellier but there was nothing...it has all been reservered for the Processional Packages....So, no Le Cellier this year.

crltkcagle
06-13-2010, 10:56 AM
Have you tried Raglan Road previously? We just ate there two weeks ago and were not impressed at all. The food was really bland, so bad that my 5 year old wouldn't even eat it. LOL But if you have tried it in the past and you liked it then I wouldn't worry about it. What about Ohana's for a family meal?

SBETigg
06-13-2010, 01:28 PM
I love Raglan Road. I've always had really good food and a great time. I think it would be especially fun with a large party. Every restaurant has down days, and not every place is an ideal fit with everybody. But I would recommend it.