PDA

View Full Version : World of Color-opening night

LuvsTigger80
06-12-2010, 02:25 PM
hi all!!! so yesterday my family and I got up early and waited it line for our fastpass for the first showing of world of color!!!

All i can say is AMAZING!!!! Disney really did and awesome job with this show. From the music to the energy of everyone there! The CM's had everything under control. It was like being with 1000 of your closest friends. And the pre-show is just as great. Especailly with the larger than life puppets. I honestly can't wait to see this show again!! If it were up to me....i'd be there again today...but my pass is blocked.

On a side note....DCA also added something after dark geared towards the adults called Glow Fest. Reminded me of a rave at Disney!! Neon everywhere and loud but fun music. Dancing down the backlot was so much fun! They really thought of it all for Summer Nightasic this year at DCA!! It was so much fun and the added drinks:marg: were great. Plus with the cosmo you get a lighted martini glass.

And we did manage to go watch the last showing of Fantasmic thanks to my brother in law who got us seating in the reserved section.
If you haven't seen the new dragon...go see it!!!:thumbsup:

I had one great day!! I'm not sure if anything will surpass if for awhile. Well maybe in 2012 when I finally get to go back to Disneyworld!! So all in all...if you make it to Disneyland...make sure you go see world of color!! It will blow you away!!

Disney4us2
06-12-2010, 08:59 PM
Thanks for the review. We will be there tomorrow, but not for WOC. That will have to wait until next Sat or the following one.

How bad was the line to get the fastpasses?

Lacy
06-13-2010, 10:20 AM
Thanks so much for the review! I can't wait to see the show during my next trip in September.

LuvsTigger80
06-13-2010, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the review. We will be there tomorrow, but not for WOC. That will have to wait until next Sat or the following one.

How bad was the line to get the fastpasses?

Hi there!! We arrived at about 630am and the line was already long...it looked like most of the people that were ahead of us had gotten there really early. Most were on the ground sleeping. I think we got really great seats(in the yellow section). Not sure if closer is better with this show(besides the fact that you will get soaked if you are right in front!). We actually sill got rained on and we were towards the back. Hope you enjoy it has much as we did. My sister in law and I are talking about going back soon.:thumbsup:

NotaGeek
06-13-2010, 06:53 PM
Thanks for the report ... I can't wait to see it myself! :thumbsup:

pdrlkr
06-13-2010, 10:30 PM
Thanks for the Report! :mickey2:

badkitty
06-14-2010, 01:47 PM
Where are the FP machines located?

LuvsTigger80
06-15-2010, 01:08 PM
to get the fastpasses you go to grizzy river run. They are the world of color fast passes until they run out for both shows. then they turn in grizzy fastpasses. I'm not sure how they have it organized now since we went on opening night. But i'm sure people are probably still lining up for it. And everyone just walked over in a line. I'll have to find out...we are planning on going back soon...before it gets super crazy!:thumbsup: