PDA

View Full Version : Pin Surprise

steamboat52
06-11-2010, 10:15 PM
We returned from a special anniversary trip two months ago. I didn't purchase any pins while there, although I did get a few other souvineers.

Yesterday I opened a seldom used dresser drawer and to my surprise, I found a pin. It's Cinderella and Castle and says "Happiest Celebration on Earth."

DH said he didn't get it for me. I don't know where it came from. The last time I was there was 1996 for a birthday celebration. I wish I knew how I came to have it, but for now I'm just loving having our wonderful surprise reminder of this special trip. Maybe it's a sign that we should return soon...

Zippy 1
06-12-2010, 03:11 AM
That is very cool! I love when unexplained good things happen:mickey:

disneymom15
06-12-2010, 09:28 AM
It's that Disney Magic.

VWL Mom
06-12-2010, 03:12 PM
I love finding things unexpectedly. :mickey:

A few years back during the "happiest place celebration" there were limited edition pins in packs of batteries (either energizer or duracell). Could you have picked it up then?

steamboat52
06-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Maybe, but I'd rather think that Tinkerbell came in and placed it there to remind me that she wants me to come back and see her!

Ms. Mode
06-16-2010, 07:26 AM
How did you manage not to purchase any on your trip? They pull me in like magnets...then of course I have to buy one...or two! :thumbsup: