PDA

View Full Version : EMH at AK

Guya103
06-11-2010, 07:13 PM
Has anyone ever done EMH's at the AK? We are going in August and thought this might be something fun to do. We always do EMH at the other parks but have never done them at AK. How do you think crowds would be? Thanks!

faline
06-11-2010, 07:43 PM
Actually, that might be the only park that we've managed extra magic hours. In December, we went in early and got quite a lot covered in a very short amount of time. On our last trip, last month, we did an evening extra magic hour and pretty much did all the rides offered within the first 1-1/2 hours.

mainemajor
06-11-2010, 08:12 PM
EE is fantastic at night when we have done EMH's. We had a short wait and rode severl times. The whole park is like another world later at night. Go and enjoy yourself :mickey:

Pirate Granny
06-11-2010, 08:47 PM
I agree...I love AK at night...we walked between Africa and EE and we had the entire walkway to ourselves...very nice...and the tree of life is beautiful at night.
:pirate:

Guya103
06-11-2010, 08:56 PM
Sounds wonderful! We are looking forward to it!

Jasper
06-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Regardless of morning or evening it is normally not terribly packed at AK for EMH. Go, do it, have fun!

rhonary
06-11-2010, 10:59 PM
We're going in late Aug too and I was wondering the same thing...souds like fun!! Maybe we'll see you there!:thumbsup:

wdwvacationeer
06-12-2010, 07:13 AM
Going to AK at night is one of our favorite things to do- the park is spectacular in the dark. We also might see you there in August...

Mad About Mickey
06-12-2010, 10:15 AM
We are big fans of Morning EMH at all the parks, as Faline mentioned you can get alot done quickly with little to no crowds. At AK we usually head right to EE and ride it 3 or 4 times in a row, walking right on with no lines. Then we head to KS, early morning is the best time to ride the safari as the animals tend to be the most active at that time. We have seen animals in the morning that we haven't seen any other time of the day and often right near or crossing the road instead of far away under a tree.

everyonesmadhere
06-12-2010, 11:46 AM
I just got back, and during EMH you can see illuminations from everest....so pretty

JPL
06-13-2010, 12:44 AM
Everest at Night is hands down the best attraction at WDW! Even Dinorama is better at night!

crltkcagle
06-13-2010, 10:25 AM
Evening EMH are not as crowded at AK. I just find there isn't that much to do there. Alot of the stuff closes early. But its still fun.

Disneyglamour
06-14-2010, 11:29 AM
I've only done Morning EMH at AK and I really love it! For one, its cooler. AK always gets SUPER hot to me! But we usually get a fast pass to Everest right when we get there and then we hop on Killamanjaro. The animals are a little more active in the early morning too!

Fastpasssteve
06-14-2010, 03:01 PM
Animal Kingdom is the only place I've never seen later in the day. The parks are a whole new experience after dark. I would be curious to ride rides and walk around at that time of day.

Darbylew
06-14-2010, 04:52 PM
I love the AK at night. You will love it. Don't
miss! :thumbsup:
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT AND GOING BACK IN
OCTOBER!!!! :D