PDA

View Full Version : I'm confused

Briansmom
06-11-2010, 04:57 PM
Okay, so there is a MNSSHP scheduled on 9/25 but then the schedule on Intercot also says that Wishes is scheduled at 9 pm and Spectro at 8 pm. I am confused.....how could those be happening when the Halloween party has MK closed to the 'general public'? :confused:
I can't find the calendar on Disney's site Spectro and Wishes.

TIA

PopPhan
06-11-2010, 05:10 PM
The original posted schedule for 9/25 did not have a MNSSHP scheduled. Later, they changed the hours for 9/23, 9/24 & 9/25.

9/23 now park hours of 9am - 7pm with Morning EMH and MNSSHP

9/24 now has hours from 9am - 9pm with Spectro at 8pm and Wishes at 9pm

9/25 now has park hours of 9am - 7pm with MNSSHP

I have tracked these changes as we will be there 9/20 - 9/30.

MuchLovedMama
06-11-2010, 05:22 PM
I assumed that the night it showed Wishes it was for the Halloween partygoers if it was on a MNSSHP night. The same thing was happening on one of my nights.

PopPhan
06-11-2010, 05:27 PM
I assumed that the night it showed Wishes it was for the Halloween partygoers if it was on a MNSSHP night. The same thing was happening on one of my nights.

There is a special fireworks show on MNSSHP nights -- HalloWishes! Definitely worth seeing if you have MNSSHP tickets!

Pirate Granny
06-11-2010, 08:41 PM
We'll be there too...I originally booked our trip to begin on Friday, Sep 24 as I saw the hours that the MK closed at 7pm...then when the announcement came out with the dates...oh no...it's Sep 25...so instead of going to DTD and then cab to Universal (to see HP World); we'll go to DTD, come back and swim (maybe) and be at the gates at 4pm...stay and take the bus back to resort...get luggage out of storage...and catch a cab to Universal...can you believe they claim they will only hold the room until 1am...I say NO WAY...you have my cash pre-paid for three nights...there better be a room. I will call and remind more than once on the 25th...but I really cannot miss the MNSSHP...and I don't feel like paying for three cab rides...disney - universal - MNSSHP - universal...
:pirate:

Briansmom
06-11-2010, 09:25 PM
Ok, thanks for clarifying. We had originally planned to go to MNSSHP on 9/25 but changed our plans to go on 9/28 instead now since 9/25 was our first day (checking in and Epcot) but I'm always looking for something to do in the evenings (can't help it :blush: ). It confused me when I saw these scheduled that nite.

BTW....I'm so psyched to be taking our little guy to MNSSHP! We've never been and have heard alot of great things about it. :mpumpkin:

Thanks!