PDA

View Full Version : Yacht Club Dining

Zimkeeper
06-09-2010, 05:59 PM
Other than the Yachtsman's Steakhouse at YC, is there another good restaurant at this resort for 1 TS? I see a listing here for "Yacht Club Gallery" and at another site they list a "Captain's Grille"
Are either of these current restaurants, and how is the food?

SBETigg
06-09-2010, 07:20 PM
I could be wrong, but I believe Yacht Club Galley is now Captain's Grille (same place). And I've heard that it's one of the hidden gems-- a very good, but not as popular-- WDW 1 TS restaurant, though I have not tried it.

Zimkeeper
06-09-2010, 07:50 PM
Thanks. I think we will try it on our next trip in November. :chef:

sassafras
06-09-2010, 08:51 PM
Capn's Galley (or Grille, whatever) is a really good restaurant. We ate there last August and had one of the best, most enjoyable, and relaxing meals of our entire trip. I would definitely recommend it.

Jared
06-09-2010, 09:03 PM
The restaurant now known as Captain's Grille was formerly called the Yacht Club Galley. It is a one-credit location that serves all three meals.

The food is actually pretty good for a basic resort restaurant. It's certainly not a destination, but it's a great option of you're staying in the Epcot area and are looking for a quiet, easy option that doesn't require a reservation months in advance.

The lunch menu looks particularly nice, but I haven't tried it yet.