PDA

View Full Version : DCA: Wice Country Trattoria Re-Opens!

NotaGeek
06-09-2010, 05:47 PM
From the DisneyParks Blog (http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2010/06/wine-country-trattoria-re-opens-at-disney-california-adventure/):

With a new menu and redesigned interior, Wine County Trattoria at the Golden Vine Winery at Disney California Adventure Park debuts just in time for ‘World of Color‘ guests.

Mediterranean favorites that pair nicely with international wines are on the menu, with favorites such as “pasta your way,” Wine Country shrimp on polenta with lemon-caper butter sauce, braised lamb shank and sustainable fish with citrus pesto. The arugula salad with smoked chicken, fennel, red onion, spiced walnuts and goat cheese is a meal on a plate. And who can resist authentic tiramisu with sweetened Italian mascarpone?

Wines from California and Italy include favorites from Napa Valley such as Far Niente and Angelo Gaja from Tuscany, with more than 25 available by the glass, including gems from boutique wineries. Wine flights with three tastings also are offered.

Outdoor dining in the wide plaza features a beautiful fountain surrounded by herbs and flowers reminiscent of Napa Valley. Inside, the cozy dining room is reminiscent of a hacienda with plastered walls, terra cotta tiles and arched doorways.

In addition to the Wine Country Trattoria, the Golden Vine Winery also offers food and beverage on both terraces. ‘World of Color’ Picnics may be purchased and picked up at the Sonoma Terrace and Guests may enjoy wine by the glass and wine flights on the Mendocino Terrace.

NotaGeek
06-09-2010, 05:48 PM
I love this restaurant and location ... I did think it was time to revamp the menu so I am excited to try the new grub ... and the remodel looks great as well - it looked like there were more heaters for the chilly SoCal nights! :thumbsup: