PDA

View Full Version : Lost the series finale

PETE FROM NYC
06-09-2010, 05:01 PM
I was busy for most of May so I DVRed many TV shows.
I just got to see the end of Lost. I think it stunk the way they ended it, a complete waste of all the time spent watching what started out as a good show. They were all dead, all the time in someplace like Purgatory?
They just as well could have had Jack wake up in the shower with Bobby Ewing, or in bed between Bob Newhart and Susanne Pleshette, and said everything was a dream.

Phantod
06-09-2010, 07:24 PM
Pete,

I totally concur. There's another thread out there discussing it as well.

I was really disappointed. After all of the other season finales being great, what a let down.

Richard

Katzateer
06-09-2010, 10:35 PM
Wish I would have discovered Glee a season earlier and not gotten lost in LOST. I didn't like the ending either.

Jenemmy
06-10-2010, 11:58 AM
You know, I didn't mind the ending. I thought it brought great closure. I liked the reunions and the fact that the characters were so happy and that you know what became of them. What it didn't do, was answer many questions. That part aggravates me.

The way I took it, only the sideways world was a type of Purgatory -- the island and it's happenings were real. The sideways world is where they waited for each other before moving on. I am OK with that -- There are just so many things up in the air that we were waiting 6 seasons to understand

MNNHFLTX
06-10-2010, 01:04 PM
You might want to check out this season's Lost thread in the Movies, TV, Music and Musicals forum:

Lost--The Final Season (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=166432)

We've had quite a discussion in the last couple of pages of the thread about the way the series ended.