PDA

View Full Version : Best place for seafood on DDP?

JenSheriff
06-09-2010, 01:50 PM
Hi ! We have an ADR for Capt Jacks for our upcoming trip in October... But after looking at their menu, and reading some reviews, I'm not so sure about eating here. Could you give me some advice on the best place to have seafood dishes on the DDP? and it can only be 1TS credit, because that's all we have left... Any Ideas?
Our other ADRs are:
Cinderella's Royal Table
Donald's Safari Breakfast
LeCellier
50's Prime time
Ohana
Boma

DizneyRox
06-09-2010, 02:25 PM
Not sure what's 1 or 2 credits...

Cape May might be your best bet. It claims to be like a New England Clam Bake, but trust me, it's not.

Also, Coral Reef might have some seafood still. With the popularity of the DDP, seafood (good seafood) has been relegated to Signature Dining (2 TS) for the most part.

PopPhan
06-09-2010, 02:59 PM
Back last September Coral Reef had a good selection of seafood dishes. We are headed back there this September.

Trying Cape May Clam Bake this year....

MizMissy
06-09-2010, 03:04 PM
We ate at Captain's Grille in the Yacht Club a few weeks ago; it was pretty good food. DH had the snow crab legs, I had crab cakes. I cannot remember other seafood dishes at this time, but I think they had others on the menu. If you go to disney's website for disneyworld, under "where to eat," you can pull up the menus for all the restaurants.

deedeenmickey
06-09-2010, 03:05 PM
I have not eaten there but I have a friend who works at Disney and he LOVES Capt Jacks! I have ate at the Coral Reef and it is good too. I love the seating and the food was really good . I had Mahi Mahi. I have not eaten at Cape Mays but have always wanted to try it. Good luck with your choice though!:mickey:

Zippy 1
06-09-2010, 03:14 PM
We have eaten at Captain Jacks twice and enjoyed it both times. We had great service and the food was good. I would not hesitate to go back

Tygger7
06-09-2010, 03:39 PM
Another vote for Cape May..we tried it for the first time this past May and it was EXCELLENT. I highly recommend it....everything was excellent and the service was outstanding.