PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier & DDP Question

Rosemickey68
06-08-2010, 12:56 PM
This might be a stretch but....Are you able to get the "Le Cellier Experience" (the meal where you choose an appetizer, entree, and dessert) with the DDP?

We are playing around with using the DDP, planning and trying to see if it is worth getting it or just paying out of pocket as we have never used it before.

Are there only certain entrees listed on what you can order at the CS and TS?

Thanks!:mickey:

cer
06-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Yes, there is an option on the LeCellier menu that allows you to choose appetizer, entree, dessert that is available on the dining plan, however you are limited to the choices listed in the box.

What I did, because I really wanted the mushroom filet, was to get the entree and dessert I wanted and simply pay out of pocket for an appetizer....you pay a little out of pocket, but that opens up all options for you. :thumbsup:

Ms. Mode
06-08-2010, 02:19 PM
Yes, there is an option on the LeCellier menu that allows you to choose appetizer, entree, dessert that is available on the dining plan, however you are limited to the choices listed in the box.

What I did, because I really wanted the mushroom filet, was to get the entree and dessert I wanted and simply pay out of pocket for an appetizer....you pay a little out of pocket, but that opens up all options for you. :thumbsup:

We have done this on occasion too. We love the DDP because it's all paid for before the trip and we don't have to carry the cash. :thumbsup:

Genie1953
06-08-2010, 09:59 PM
We did the Le Cellier experience on the Dining Plan.