PDA

View Full Version : Disney Podcasts

mjaclyn
06-08-2010, 10:55 AM
Does anyone listen to any podcasts about WDW? Does Intercot have one?

TikiGoddess
06-08-2010, 12:47 PM
I LOVE Disney podcasts.

My favorites are "WDW Today" and "WDW Radio Show". Oh, and Net Cot!!

Kathy

wdwnutz
06-08-2010, 12:49 PM
Where do I find these podcasts? Are they for the ipod?

Genie1953
06-08-2010, 09:57 PM
Where do I find these podcasts? Are they for the ipod?

I would be interested in this also.

mjaclyn
06-10-2010, 08:25 PM
You can get them on ITunes and download them to your Iphone, Ipod or Ipad. Just search disney podcasts and a bunch should come up. I really enjoy the WDW Radio Show, WDW News Today, WDW Today and the DIS Unplugged.

wdwnutz
06-11-2010, 01:29 PM
:mickey:Found it, thank you so much!

RBrooksC
06-17-2010, 07:51 AM
You can get them on ITunes and download them to your Iphone, Ipod or Ipad. Just search disney podcasts and a bunch should come up. I really enjoy the WDW Radio Show, WDW News Today, WDW Today and the DIS Unplugged.

These are the same ones I listen to and, while some are better in quality than others, they all have their merits. I would add Inside the Magic to that list. For a long form show, Inside the Magic and WDW Radio Show are the best, IMHO. For a quick fix, WDW News Today is good. Each show is about twenty minutes.

I also enjoy Imagineering My Way. Those shows vary in quality but there is always something interesting to be heard.

Scott C
06-17-2010, 01:31 PM
These are the same ones I listen to and, while some are better in quality than others, they all have their merits. I would add Inside the Magic to that list. For a long form show, Inside the Magic and WDW Radio Show are the best, IMHO. For a quick fix, WDW News Today is good. Each show is about twenty minutes.

I also enjoy Imagineering My Way. Those shows vary in quality but there is always something interesting to be heard.

I think you meant to say WDW Today for a quick fix---WDWNT runs about an hour

Thanks
Scott C

RBrooksC
06-17-2010, 02:26 PM
I think you meant to say WDW Today for a quick fix---WDWNT runs about an hour

Thanks
Scott C

You are correct. WDW Today is the one that runs 20-25 minutes.