PDA

View Full Version : spectromagic/elp

moe513
06-07-2010, 05:15 PM
I noticed there was no spectromagic parade the begining og August but I did see the ELP scheduled.
Im very confused??????
I thought the ELP was on the water around the MK resorts?
Is there a parade on Main street in the begining of August??
Thanks

cather74
06-07-2010, 05:39 PM
It's the Electric Light Parade. The parade that was before Spectromagic came to Magic Kingdom. They are bringing it back for the summer. It's still great so don't worry!:thumbsup:

Daisy'sMom
06-08-2010, 09:12 AM
We went for the preview Saturday night along with the new fireworks.
We love and always have loved the ELP. The fireworks were nice but you could not hear the fairy godmother speaking. (at least I think it was the fairy godmother).
It was a wonderful night, but it was also Gaydays( not that there's anything wrong with that). Just made the park very crowded. :mickey:

Bay Lake
06-08-2010, 09:59 AM
We went for the preview Saturday night along with the new fireworks.
We love and always have loved the ELP. The fireworks were nice but you could not hear the fairy godmother speaking. (at least I think it was the fairy godmother).
It was a wonderful night, but it was also Gaydays( not that there's anything wrong with that). Just made the park very crowded. :mickey:

Thats classics
:rotfl::rotfl:

slegrant
06-08-2010, 10:08 AM
The Main Street Electrical Parade was the parade before Spectromagic and they are bringing it back for the Summertastic event from June through August. The Main Street Electrical Parade is one of my all time favorites and I am sure you will enjoy watching it. There is a Electrical Water Pagent Parade that stops in front of the MK, Poly, Grand Floridian, Contemporary, WIlderness Lodge and Fort Wilderness, and is another favorite of my family's. Have a great trip:mickey:

Scar
06-08-2010, 10:36 AM
:ditto:

slegrant has it right.

ELP was a '70's rock group. :rocker:

PETE FROM NYC
06-08-2010, 12:49 PM
Hold the fort.
Did I just get it?
The Main St Electric Parade is here only through August? I thought it was to be a permanent replacement.
I have never seen the Electric Parade and was hoping to see it this September.

Scar
06-08-2010, 01:16 PM
Hold the fort.
Did I just get it?
The Main St Electric Parade is here only through August? I thought it was to be a permanent replacement.
I have never seen the Electric Parade and was hoping to see it this September.According to the WDW website calender... Yes, Aug 14 is the last day. Aug 15 Spectro returns.

No one knows when ELP will be reuniting. ;)

KAJUNKING
06-08-2010, 01:23 PM
i would really like to see the elp again, i have fond memories of it from when i was a kid

moe513
06-08-2010, 07:57 PM
so there is an ELPon the water and an ELP on main street??

PopPhan
06-08-2010, 09:33 PM
so there is an ELPon the water and an ELP on main street??

No, it's EWP (Electrical WATER Pageant) on the water and ELP in the park.

And....Scar....Is there anyone left from ELP?