PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan question

BabyBun
06-07-2010, 03:44 PM
Hi. We have tables in wonderland with our Ap and never had to look into the Dining plan. My Aunt has booked a trip for 5 nights and 6 day tickets with free Dining at end of August. Since this is new territory for me to help her, does she get free food for 5 days or 6 since she will be at Disney the whole day after she checks out? In other words, is the Dining based on hotel nights or park days? Thanks.

WishingStar2006
06-07-2010, 04:15 PM
Hotel nights. depending on the time she checks in on arrival day....she could have an extra CS on arrival da tthat she can use on her check-out day.

forever a child
06-07-2010, 05:15 PM
Hi. We have tables in wonderland with our Ap and never had to look into the Dining plan. My Aunt has booked a trip for 5 nights and 6 day tickets with free Dining at end of August. Since this is new territory for me to help her, does she get free food for 5 days or 6 since she will be at Disney the whole day after she checks out? In other words, is the Dining based on hotel nights or park days? Thanks.

Depends on what dining plan she had. If she booked a Value She will receive 10 counter service meals, 10 snack credits and a refillable resort mug.
She could pay for the upgrade of $10 per day and get the the regular dining plan

The Regular dining plan is for the Moderate and Deluxe Hotel stays.
5 Table service
5 Counter Service
5 Snack Credits
No Mug

She can use them from check in day up to and including check out day...so she can stretch them to 6 day if she wants to.

Hope that helps.